Term 2 project - Further testing before setting in the wiring.

I have boxed up all the electronics (need to reopen Pi Zero box, the cable got accidentally unplugged).
It's a cacophony of wiring, not very tidy but works. I had an issue previously with the H-bridge and veroboard so the whole thing had to go back to the breadboard. I will in the future solder it all because it will save a lot of space as I will make it remote control.

Another issue I had is the cabling/wiring/ The wire is too inflexible, I had ordered soft wiring from eBay and gold wire that is more suitable to make "soft" jumpers than anything else. But I had to make do with what I have.It is now a question of using those properties of the cable and make it work for me.

Anyway, here's a test of the winch/LDR/LED that is working well. The cable for the winch is not on as I had to take the bracket back to the drawing board as well as having had to carve the diving bay a little more, due to the wiring issue.

But so far it's working.





Until next time,

Luis

Comments

Popular Posts