Term 2 Final project - Testing the Water Level Sensor with Relay board




The Water Level Sensor with Relay board seems to be working fine, or at least it tests fine. This is just a simple test to ensure that the relay indeed works and it's not a final design. I added a diode to ensure that there would be no flyback/blowback current from the motor, I am not too sure if I have installed correctly or if it's needed at all since there is a relay board ( noob here!), but what matters is that I have a working input sensor that will ouput. I have ran some test code too to make sure I can read the state of it from a digital pin so I can control the motor which will serve as a drop mechanism.

So far so good, just need to work out the the correct schematic.

Until next time,

Luis

Comments

Popular Posts