Not quite physical computing, but nevertheless computing...and fun!...

The past few months have been incredibly busy for me. I have been challenged in more ways than one into finding creative ways and fitting my creativity and vision into the projects, nevertheless I have learned a great deal and progressed in my forays into coding in computational arts. But there is a great deal more to learn. But what has kept me busy academically? Check out below my last two projects. They are not 100% perfect but I had equal parts headaches and equal parts fun creating them. I intend to develop them further. I am very interested in visual arts (being a photographer myself) and sound so I created these two for different subjects.

Hope you enjoy.


Phobos Groovebox

...another little fun mix with an earlier developing version Phobos...


FaceDeejay


Until next time, 


Luis

Comments

Popular Posts